Tuesday, January 17, 2012

Welcome to the Tisdale Genealogy Blog

While I am working here you will not see too many actual posts, but please look around at the tabs on the top of the page.  Our site is mainly researching the descendants and hopefully one day, the ancestors, of James Tisdale of County Cavan, Ireland, who immigrated with his family - wife Jane Bryan or Brady, children John, James, Ann Jane and George.  This site is not meant to be comprehensive, but rather give an overview of our family history and serve as a gateway.  It is our desire to meet other Tisdale descendants and we hope you will wander through the web and find us somehow in your searching!  WELCOME!  There is contact information in the upper right of the blog.  Take a look around and if you are descended, please contact me, Theresa.  If you are not connected, there are some other Tisdale genealogy links in the Tisdale tab above.  Thank you.

3 comments:

  1. Hello, I'm a Alexandria Tisdale and I'm named after my grand father on my mothers side who I was told was part Irish and American Indian and I am looking to find out my roots on the Tisdale side.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Also my grandfathers name was William Alexander Tisdale

      Delete
  2. My grandfather was William Allen Tisdale, on my mother's side (I have her name and my dad's last name). However, I think most of my Irish descent comes from his wife, a Sullivan. I am Irish, German, English, Scottish, a little bit Lithuanian.

    ReplyDelete